| Summary: Lead, recruit, equip, and manage the worship volunteer team at an Allison Park Church campus in a way that creates a highquality weekend worship experience where people can meet God where they are. Also serve as the primary worship leader at a particular campus location.|
Work Week: This role is a part-time, weekend role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Submit to the vision of the Lead Pastor through the direction of the Campus Director.
2. Lead and manage the weekend worship experience.
3. Serve as the primary weekend worship leader at a particular Allison Park Church campus
4. Recruit and equip volunteers to serve on the worship team.
5. Develop and lead campus worship team nights.
6. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
1. Maintain a positive attitude about yourself, your areas of responsibility and other staff.
2. Work cooperatively and cheerfully maintaining a good reputation with all staff, volunteers,
church members, and outside professionals.
3. Maintain a high level of confidentiality. Be congenial, professional, businesslike in all personal
contacts with others.
4. Be sensitive to the needs of others.
5. Exercise good time management skills.
6. Maintain a high level of excellence in your appearance, work habits and quality of work
7. Maintain a teachable attitude.