Evangelist/IntercessorsFIREBRAND ASSEMBLY OF GODSUGAR LAND, TXCategory: Associate PastorPosted on: March 14, 2016
|Report this listing |
| Missionary Evangelists, Full-time|
50 Meci postions to be filled
"Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field." Matt. 9:35-38
" My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work. Don't you have a saying, ‘It's still four months until harvest'? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest. Even now the one who reaps draws a wage and harvests a crop for eternal life, so that the sower and the reaper may be glad together. Thus the saying ‘One sows and another reaps' is true. I sent you to reap what you have not worked for. Others have done the hard work, and you have reaped the benefits of their labor." John 4:34-38
" how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him." Acts 10:38
Job requirements, will be:
1. Praying, interceding for the saints, the lost and for leaders
2. Evangelism, seeking to lead men, women and children to Christ
3. Fasting, there will be seasons of fasting
4. Learning, studying and practicing Jesus' kind of leadership.
5. Traveling within and outside the country.
6. Praying for the sick
7. Feeding the hungry
8. Following up, discipleship work.
9. Casting out demons.
10. Living a Holy life.
11. Showing up on time and faithfulness to the work.
12. Doing whatever is required to make this missions project successful.
13. Planning missions and doing paperwork and office work are also included when necessary.
Hiring criteria, must have
1. A clear testimony of salvation, genuine born again experience and transformed life.
2. A clear testimony of a consistent walking with God.
3. A clear testimony of baptism in the Holy Spirit and fire.
4. A clear testimony of sound mental health and physical fitness.
5. A clear testimony of the call of God on your life to do this.
6. A clear testimony of personal holiness lifestyle.
7. A clear testimony of personal time with God, in prayer and the Word.
8. A clear testimony of a zealous pursuit after God in fasting and praying. The potential candidate must show a willingness to fast long and often.
9. A clear testimony of a passion to see souls saved.
10. A clear testimony of loyalty to leadership and commitment to finish a project no matter what it takes.
11. A clear testimony of ability and willingness for team work.
12 A clear commitment to do this as your only job
13. A clear commitment to travel when necessary.
14. A clear commitment to stay long hours in prayer.
15. A clear testimony and commitment to sound doctrine.
16. Legally fit to work in the USA.
17. These testimonies will come from the potential candidates and those that know them and background checks.
WHAT IS THIS PROJECT ALL ABOUT
Firebrand Assemblies of God Church launching WIN HOUSTON FOR CHRIST COMPASSION CAMPAIGN
Firebrand AG Missions department is hiring, training, and mobilizing full-time intercessory Evangelists. These evangelists will work full-time praying, planning and daily reaching out all over the city to touch the lives of men, women and children with the love and power of Christ.
WHAT IS THE NEED FOR THIS
The greater Houston area is estimated to have a population of about 6 million. With more than than 45,000 people moving to Houston each year, an impressive natural growth and more than 7 million yearly visitors, we have a busy city. There has never been any time in human history when there were more people and more problems than we have it today. Our city which samples almost every dependent and independent nation on earth is a great mission field, it is filled with broken and needy people.
This Campaign is in response to the passionate request, challenge and example of our Lord Jesus Christ. He went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil because God was with Him. With the hopelessness, addiction to self destructive behavior, crime, family disintegration, and all forms of shameful, ungodly, inhumane, indecent and reckless lifestyles; we believe the souls of Houstonians are crying out for Divine intervention.
We as part of the body of the Christ can no longer keep quiet and be indifferent while millions are literally living through hell on their way to an eternal hell. If our situation is not exegerated then our silence has clearly became very criminal. We are repenting before God for years of indifference and are acting accordingly.
|Time Type:|| Full Time|
|Job Category:|| Associate Pastor|
|Salary:|| 30,000 - 40,000|
|Organization Type:|| Church|
|Denomination:|| Assembly of God|
|Worship Style:|| Gospel|
|Church Size:|| 100 - 250|
|Organization Name:||FIREBRAND ASSEMBLY OF GOD|
|Contact Name:||REV. SAM UKOMADU|
|Address1:||10016 GAINES ROAD|
|State or Province:||TX|
|Map this Organization:|| Map|
|Contact Email:||Contact this Organization|
|Organization Website:||Please login to view|
|Contact Phone:||Please login to view|
|Contact FAX:||Please login to view|
| ||Church Staffing|
|Worship Style:|| Gospel|