A committed follower of Jesus
- The person should be a committed member of Creekside or be committed to our core beliefs (creeksidedm.com) and move towards membership if hired from outside the church or not yet a member
-Assist Pastor in administrative responsibilities
-Assist in scheduling for pastor
-Maintain Church calendar (online with public visibility).
- Maintain building-use calendar.
- Answer general-use building questions (includes emails throughout the week).
- Coordinate with groups using the building (make sure they have key, etc).
- Answer phone, collect voice-mail, forward to appropriate areas.
- Filter physical mail and forward to appropriate areas.
- Maintain newcomers list (Pastor to do actual follow-up).
- Create announcement PowerPoint slides. (Multiple announcement screens)
- Assist with volunteer communications as needed.
- Organization: offices, meeting room, entryway, filing cabinets
- Miscellaneous printing & copying (handouts, name-tags, etc)
- Hourly pay. $11/hr, 90 day review with up to $12/hr possible
- Report to Pastor
- 1st review at 90 days, then annually with pastor and an elder.
- Approx. 10 hours per week initially. Re-evaluate this as needed.
- Ideally, this would be 3 hours on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday plus another hour offsite.